Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents can be extremely dangerous, and motorcycle accidents often result in catastrophic injuries or even death.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a motorcycle accident, it is important to contact an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. The motorcycle accident lawyers at The Fitzpatrick Law Firm have years of experience representing motorcycle accident victims and their families, and we will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
We understand that this is a difficult time for you and we will work tirelessly to get you the best possible outcome.
What should I do after a motorcycle accident?
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, it is important to take the appropriate steps to protect yourself and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Here are the steps you should take after a motorcycle accident:
How Can A Motorcycle Personal Injury Lawyer Help You?
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may need the help of a motorcycle injury lawyer to get the compensation you deserve. A motorcycle injury lawyer can help you negotiate with the insurance company and make sure you are treated fairly. They can also help you file a lawsuit if necessary.
If you are not sure whether or not you need a motorcycle injury lawyer, here are some things to consider:
- Was anyone else involved in the accident? If so, you may need a motorcycle injury lawyer to help protect your rights.
- How serious were your injuries? If your injuries are severe, you will likely need the help of a motorcycle injury lawyer.
- Did the accident happen because of someone else’s negligence? If so, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the responsible party.
- Are you having trouble getting the insurance company to pay your claim? If so, a motorcycle injury lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Do you have any questions about your legal rights? A motorcycle injury lawyer can answer your questions and help you understand your rights.
Damages Available to Motorcycle Accident Victims in Atlanta
In addition to the types of damages that are available to all accident victims, motorcycle accident victims may be entitled to additional damages.
- This includes money for pain and suffering, medical bills, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- If the motorcycle crash resulted in the death of a loved one, you may be able to recover compensation for wrongful death.
- Finally, you may be entitled to compensation for the loss of your loved one’s care and companionship.
Punitive Damages For Motorcycle Accident Injury
Punitive damages are a type of damages that may be awarded to motorcycle accident victims in addition to the other types of damages available.
These damages are designed to punish the person or entity who caused the motorcycle crash.
Punitive damages are not available in every case, and the injured party must show that the defendant’s actions were especially egregious.
These are awarded in addition to other types of damages and are intended to punish the at-fault party for their negligence.
The motorcycle accident lawyers at The Fitzpatrick Law Firm have many years of experience representing motorcycle accident victims and their families.
We will thoroughly investigate the cause of your accident and aggressively pursue all avenues of compensation for you.
Motorcycle Accident Statutes Of Limitations Law
GA Code § 9-3-33 (2014) states that in Georgia, motorcycle accident claims are subject to a two-year statute of limitations. This means that victims have two years from the date of the accident to file a claim with the court.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, it is important to contact an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. A lawyer can help you navigate the complex legal process and ensure that your rights are protected.
The sooner you contact a lawyer, the easier it will be to gather evidence and build a strong case. If you wait too long, evidence may be lost or witnesses may forget what happened.
Single Motorcyclists Accident
Motorcycle crashes can be particularly dangerous, as motorcycle riders are not afforded the same level of safety as occupants of a car. If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you receive the compensation you deserve.
The motorcycle accident lawyers at The Fitzpatrick Law Firm have extensive experience handling motorcycle accident claims and will fight to get you the maximum compensation possible.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Many different factors can contribute to a motorcycle accident. Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Speeding or recklessness: Motorcycle riders who speed or ride recklessly are more likely to be involved in an accident.
- Inexperience: Lack of experience can lead to motorcycle accidents, as inexperienced riders may not know how to properly handle their motorcycle in certain situations.
- Poor road conditions: Potholes, debris, and other hazards on the road can cause motorcycle accidents.
- Distracted driving: Distracted drivers are a danger to all motorists, but motorcycle riders are especially vulnerable.
How Does An Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Determine Fault in a Motorcycle Crash?
In any motorcycle accident trial, the motorcycle accident lawyer will be looking to determine who was at fault for the accident. This can be done in several ways, including reviewing police reports, eyewitness testimony, and evidence from the scene of the accident.
If the lawyer can prove that the other driver was negligent and caused the accident, then they may be able to win a settlement or verdict on behalf of their client.
Stand Up To The Insurance Companies
Motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries, and the insurance company will do everything in its power to avoid paying out a settlement. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer on your side.
The insurance companies will not always give you what is fair. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, you should contact an Atlanta motorcycle accident attorney. They will be able to help you get the compensation you deserve.
You don’t try to go up against the insurance company alone. We’ll fight for you so you can focus on recovery.
Meet With An Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Now
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, it is important to contact an experienced Atlanta motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. They will be able to investigate the accident and determine who was at fault.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The Fitzpatrick Law Firm is one of Atlanta’s top personal injury firms and has experienced motorcycle accident lawyers that can help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today by calling (678) 607-5550 or fill out the form below for a free consultation.
Schedule A Free Case Review With Our Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
If you or a family member have been injured in an auto accident, let our Atlanta car accident lawyers fight for your rights. Contact one of our attorneys immediately to get your best chance at recovering money for your injuries.