Nathan Fitzpatrick, Atlanta Personal Injury Lawer
Nathan Fitzpatrick is an attorney in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in the areas of Personal Injury. Originally from Memphis, Tennessee, Nathan’s reputation and skill as an attorney are unrivaled and he is quickly becoming one of Atlanta’s more prominent lawyers. He is the founding member of The Fitzpatrick Firm, LLC and leads a team of highly experienced attorneys fiercely devoted to protecting the interests of their clients.
Since 2009, Nathan has recovered millions of dollars for his clients representing them in various personal injury and accident cases. Some of his notable verdicts and settlements include a $3.5 million dollar settlement for a client who was hit by a drunk driver and a $2.1 million dollar verdict for a client who was injured in a car accident. Nathan takes great pride in getting justice for his clients and fighting for their rights.
As a personal injury attorney in the Atlanta metropolitan area, Nathan Fitzpatrick has a wealth of experience in handling a variety of cases. He has successfully represented clients in nursing home negligence, wrongful death, premises liability, auto accidents, trucking accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall, and serious bodily injury cases. His extensive knowledge of the law and his dedication to fighting for the rights of the injured have earned him many awards and accolades. He has recovered millions of dollars for his clients and is committed to continuing to fight for justice on their behalf.
Nathan is a distinguished trial attorney with extensive knowledge of Georgia and Federal law. He is licensed to practice in the Georgia Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Georgia, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Nathan has a remarkable record as a trial attorney and has achieved significant success on behalf of his clients. He has tried cases to verdict in both state and federal courts and has obtained numerous favorable verdicts and settlements. Nathan takes a vigorous and principled approach to his practice and has earned the respect of his peers and opponents alike.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Serious Bodily Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Auto Accidents / Trucking Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Negligence
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court of Arizona, Pro Hac Vice
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Awarded “Top 40 Under 40” for the state of Georgia., Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Awarded “Top 10 Under 40 Attorney” award for the state of Georgia., Top 10 Under 40 Attorney, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Inc., 2015
- Awarded “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” award for the state of Georgia., Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Super Lawyer, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
BAR/ PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY:
- Gate City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, LLC, 2020
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
PRO BONO/ COMMUNITY SERVICE:
- Currently assists with the “Happy Meals on Wheels” program on the first Sunday of every month. The “Happy Meals on Wheels” program delivers food and plates to homeless shelters in the metropolitan Atlanta area.
- Juris Doctor, Georgia State University College of Law
- Bachelor of Science, University of Tennessee, Knoxville