Get The Compensation You Deserve For Your Injuries
Have you or a loved one become a personal injury accident victim in Lawrenceville? Our personal injury law firm provides legal representation to injury victims in cases like yours for settlement negotiations and to prove the negligence of the at-fault party. Contact our Gwinnett County personal injury attorneys for a free consultation and review of your case.
Why Work With The Fitzpatrick Firm
Our Lawrenceville personal injury lawyers will fight tirelessly on your behalf to see justice served after enduring the pain, suffering, loss, and distress associated with car accidents and motorcycle accidents.
When working with our firm, we guarantee that you are not just “another case,” to us. Fitzpatrick Law Firm sees our clients for who they are, treats them fairly and with honesty, and empathizes with the unfair consequences they’ve experienced as the result of someone else’s irresponsibility.
Your Lawrenceville personal injury attorney will:
- be objective and honest, and set realistic expectations for your case.
- Provide legal strategies based on experience, knowledge, and precedence.
- Refer you to resources in the community for physical therapy, medical treatment, psychological therapy, or whatever else you need as a result of your personal injuries.
- Help communicate with your insurance company on your behalf.
- Provide legal representation for civil and business cases.
- Do whatever we can to give you peace of mind that justice will be served in your personal injury claims.
Personal Injury Cases We Represent
Our Lawrenceville personal injury lawyers represent clients in the following cases:
Lawrenceville Personal Injury Lawyers Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve
Our Lawrenceville personal injury attorneys have seen firsthand through working with our personal injury clients just how much of an emotional and financial toll a serious injury caused by a person’s negligent actions can cause.
The Fitzpatrick Law Firm will put together the strongest case possible to secure maximum compensation for the severe injuries and emotional distress you’ve experienced. We offer aggressive legal representation, an honest attorney-client relationship, and all the help you need to navigate the civil justice system.
Our clients receive a superior level of dedication to their personal injury cases. Your personal injury lawyer will gather evidence and collect medical records related to your personal injury claim, putting together the best case to fight for you to be awarded the fair settlement agreement that you deserve.
Frequently Asked Personal Injury Claim Questions
Will I get more settlement money with a personal injury lawyer?
While we can never guarantee what compensation you will receive before we begin your case, we can predict, based on evidence from previous cases, that people who hire a personal injury lawyer are more likely to receive higher settlement amounts than people who do not have legal representation for their personal injury claims.
What percentage do most personal injury lawyers take?
Most personal injury lawyers will take the standard 33% of the personal injury case’s final settlement amount. If a case cannot be settled out of court and needs to go to trial, additional costs and fees may be incurred. During your free case evaluation, you and your car accident lawyers handling your Lawrenceville personal injury case can discuss the expected cost.
What types of compensation are available in an Lawrenceville Personal Injury Lawsuit?
The state of Georgia allows our Alpharetta personal injury attorneys to fight for punitive damages, general damages, and special damages on your behalf, as they relate to your specific case.
- Punitive damages: When the at-fault party intentionally executed malice or misconduct that resulted in your injuries.
- General damages: When we seek compensation for pain and suffering as the result of someone else’s negligence causing physical impairments, disability, disfigurement, diminished quality of life, anxiety or depression, or the loss of a loved one.
- Special damages: Refers to compensation for property damage, medical bills, and lost wages.
When should you hire a personal injury lawyer after a Lawrenceville car accident?
In the state of Georgia, accident victims have up to 2 years from the date of their accident to file a claim. Although the claim can be filed within 2 years’ time, we recommend securing legal counsel immediately after your accident occurred.
Contact Our Personal Injury Firm For A Complementary Case Review
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident and need to seek legal representation and have your legal questions answered, our Lawrenceville personal injury lawyers are here to help.