1. Why Hire The Fitzpatrick Firm, LLC?
The Fitzpatrick Firm, LLC is respected and well-known in the state of Georgia for helping injury victims fight for their rights and get compensation. Our skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys have a strong commitment to the interest of our clients. You can count on us to successfully advocate for the right settlement that you are entitled to after suffering a personal injury. We give serious attention to every case that is brought to us by analyzing all aspects of your injuries and your claim. that can be sued depending on the circumstances surrounding your injury. You can count on our support every step of the way from accident to trial.
2. Do I Really Need A Personal Injury Attorney?
Even if you have minor injuries, you may not get full compensation without help from an attorney. Additionally, businesses and/or individuals at fault usually do their best to avoid liability when a severe physical injury occurs at their premises. That’s why most insurance companies retain lawyers for such situations.
For instance, when a construction worker falls and breaks their limbs, the insurance company’s lawyer will do his or her best to find any evidence to deny the victim full compensation. If you’re facing such a situation, you need a personal injury attorney based in Atlanta to protect your rights.
In order to get full compensation, you need to have an attorney well versed in Georgia insurance and personal injury law. Why? Because not all injuries have the same solution and a qualified personal injury attorney can help you navigate those unchartered waters.
3. When should I Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
Most people assume that personal injury lawyers only deal with auto and truck accidents. The truth is that you need one after sustaining significant injuries as a direct result of any of the following events.
- Dog bites without provocation – Let’s assume you’re at the mall and someone’s dog bites your calf deeply. You experience pain and suffering as a direct result of the bite. Since the dog’s teeth might be infected, you’ll need urgent medical attention. Perhaps the pain was so intense that you had to take a couple of days off of work. In this situation, a personal injury lawyer will help you build a solid case against the offender because he or she neglected to restrain the dog while walking in public.
- Injuries sustained at recreational venues – Sometimes accidents happen when you least expect it. For instance, an individual might get on a roller coaster looking for fun but halfway through the ride, something goes wrong. The passenger suffers multiple broken bones and can no longer handle their day to day responsibilities. This individual can’t work and their income is highly affected. A personal injury attorney will help the injured passenger get full compensation by proving negligence on the recreational park’s management. Have you ever attended a concert or match that ended prematurely due to a sudden outburst of violence? If you suffered significant injuries while fleeing for safety, hiring a personal lawyer will help you identify all liable parties that owe you compensation.
- Injuries sustained at your place of work – The nature of these cases are hard to solve because employers usually have the upper hand. An organization might threaten the victim with unemployment if he or she refuses to accept a compensation. However, if he or she rejects it, the company’s lawyer will use scare tactics so that the victim admits liability. This is illegal and you should rise against it by getting a personal lawyer. In this situation, your lawyer will obtain records showing the machinery’s maintenance dates to check for negligence. They will also find out whether you had fatigue due to overworking by assessing your job duties and daily working hours.
- Injuries to your child – Injured minors require their guardians or parents to file for compensation on their behalf. For instance, your son in junior high is about to take a dive, but the diving board breaks. This causes your son to land in an awkward position and suffers various injuries. You would need a personal injury attorney to protect your right to recovery. A good lawyer would help you get compensation by investigating the quality of the diving board, the presence of a lifeguard, and the availability of rescue equipment. Doing this prevents the school’s administration from using intimidation on your child to avoid liability.
- Injuries sustained in public transport – Do you need a personal injury attorney if you get serious injuries as a result of a bus, subway or train accident? Yes, you do. These types of claims are particularly time-sensitive and may require advance writing to the state, municipality or county. Just like a truck accident, several parties may be responsible for your injuries. You need a lawyer to determine the identity of the parties and their respective liabilities for full compensation.
- Defective products -Did you know that you’re entitled to compensation when you unknowingly buy a defective product? In 2016, Samsung had to recall millions of the newly released Note 8 smartphones to avoid paying hefty compensations. Why? Because most buyers noted that their phones exploded while charging. Samsung admitted that the Note 8 had technical issues and that’s why buyers didn’t pay anything to get replacements. Some car accidents happen because of a faulty or defective vehicle component. Since this has nothing to do with you or another driver, your personal injury attorney will expose the manufacturer’s defects.
- Car accidents – You’re entitled to compensation from the driver at fault for any personal injuries due to negligent driving. A personal injury lawyer enables you to get compensation to the full extent allowed by law.
- Truck accidents – Truck accidents involve multiple parties. You need solid legal counsel to determine the extent of liability for all parties.
Build Up A Strong Case Today!
After reading the situations that require you to have a personal injury attorney by your side, you now understand your rights as a victim. Don’t wait for the liable party to offer you a low ball offer! Don’t speak to the at-fault party’s attorney or insurance adjusters without having an attorney from The Fitzpatrick Firm, LLC present. Call The Fitzpatrick Firm, LLC today at (678) 607-5550 for all personal injury cases. We’re strong and tough in the courtroom yet gentle on our clients and we get it that you do not know all the laws and we do.